
We're back....by popular demand....okay, actually just one person let me know that they liked it better when I posted on here, so here it is!!! I kind of stopped posting on here because SO many people seemed to read Addie's Caring Bridge site.... but then I remembered, "That's right, I've got 2 KIDS!!" besides Caring Bridge is not the best way to share pictures! So, I will try to get our Blog back in business. I think I can handle it....have I mentioned how normal life is starting to be...who'd have thought??? I actually took my make-up out of the travel bag a couple weeks ago which is huge since I tend to psychoanalyze EVERYTHING and have literally had it packed since Addie's first surgery. I finally decided that if anything happens that does not allow me the time to throw my mascara into a bag... I probably won't be wearing it anyway... So BIG STEPS! So, stay tuned because I think life's about to get a little more eventful!!!
I will leave you (for now) with some pics of the kids hanging out with their friends Brad and Natalie a few weeks ago...

No comments:
Post a Comment